Monday, January 5, 2009

This Is the Day!

Good morning 2009! Yes, I realize it is already the 5th, but it is my first day back at work. Unfortunately I haven't the foggiest idea where to start. For now I'm starting, officially, with this blog.

I have for years blogged randomly on Myspace and more recently on Facebook, but this year as I have decided to "look forward" to every day I decided I needed something away from the "main stream." I intend to copy interesting blogs from here to both places, but I don't want to bog either down with the mundane of my day-to-day. So this will be my day-to-day account of "looking forward" and anyone who cares what happens in my life can check in as they please.

I named this blog "When words fail...." after a quote I saw on a friend's Myspace. "When words fail music picks up!" I would definitely say this is true for my life. Expect this blog to more often than not be titled with a song title or lyrics. Also, you can expect a myriad of lyrics to explain my day or my feelings about life.

So, I'm on a journey... a journey to live life to the fullest. Every day, every minute, I want to live with purpose. If I decide to sit on the couch and do nothing I will make a conscious effort to do so rather than just letting it happen. I'm "looking forward" to each and every day!

No comments: