Monday, January 5, 2009

Money Money Cometh....

Okay, I should reprimand myself for even entertaining the thought of titling a blog with that song, but none the less it is appropriate.

Several years ago I used a credit counseling company to help me with some credit card debt. I wish I had been smart enough then to permanently swear of credit cards, but I wasn't... that however is neither here nor there....

A few months ago I received a check from the credit counseling company. Apparently they had been a part of a class action suit and were sued for claiming to be non-profit. Since the prosecutors won I received a check. It was maybe $40 and I thought, "Well, that's nice, a free tank of gas." Just a few minutes ago I walked by the tower of office mailboxes and noticed an envelope in my box. The return address had the same credit counseling's name. I thought, "Certainly they didn't send me another check." But low and behold... THEY DID! Sure it's only $35, but that's basically a cover and portable battery charger for my new phone.

Every day holds mysteries. Some "bigger" than others, but each day has at least one. God's little way of reminding us He's keeping an eye on us. Keep your eyes open and remember to thank Him!

No comments: