Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Standing outside the fire... Life is not tried it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire!

Happy Wednesday Morning! Morning #2 of getting up and walking. I'm happy to say that despite rain coming through last night it cleared up before I got up this morning. Thankfully it was considerably cooler than it was yesterday morning. Mind you yesterday morning at 7:30am it was 67 degrees out. HELLO IT'S JANUARY! Currently it is 61 and we are under a wind advisory through tonight.

Well, 1.69 miles in 27:36 minutes. Exactly 1 minute longer than yesterday, but I figure that's because I didn't run any portion today (except across the highway so as not to get run over). I was a little sore this morning so I thought I would be a lot slower than that. I'm very happy that I wasn't!

What really makes me happy is the fact that I only have to walk 2 more times this week. Wow... it's amazing how quickly a week goes by.

I have more thoughts this morning, but I'm going to save them for another blog. Don't want to get to long winded.

No comments: