Monday, January 5, 2009

I would walk 500 miles....

And I would walk 500 more.....

Okay, so after work I drove my car around campus and plotted a walking course with every intent of coming in the house and eating dinner and enjoying the last Buckeye game until September. I decided in the mean time to try and reinstall the CardioTrainer app for my G1. When I loaded it the other day it did not work. The GPS thought I was still in West Virginia so it thought I wasn't moving. Tonight the installation was successful, so I decided I needed to try it out tonight. As a result I walked 1.16 miles in 18:52. MY LEGS BURNED within the first 0.2 miles. I thought there was no way I would make it, but once I hit the halfway point I was feeling good and decided to keep going.

I didn't get up and walk this morning, but I did it tonight, which means my goal to walk today is accomplished! PHEW! I got my heartrate up, worked up a sweat and worshiped a little in the process. I'm looking forward to getting up and walking in the morning when I can actually see! I'll take a little different course then. I asked my roommate to make sure I'm up. She leaves the house at 7am and that's really when I need to get up to get my walk in and then come home and get ready for work.

Okay, time for dinner - Ceasar salad - and the Fiesta Bowl. OSU hasn't played in 31 days.... lets hope they do better than they have the last couple years.....

O-H.... I-O.... O-H.... I-O.... GO BUCKEYES!

No comments: