Monday, January 5, 2009

These Boots Were Made for Walking

Okay, I promise I don't plan on posting copious blogs daily, but today I have lots of thoughts going through my head and it seems better to split them up rather than string them all out in one long tedious rambling.

So, I went to bed early last night with intentions of getting up and walking before work. Well, intentions to be asleep early did not turn out to be successful. I finished reading The Shack which put me a little after 11pm finally turning the light off. Then my phone jolted me from the early stages of sleep just before midnight notifying me of a new email, text, tweet or something. All of this... added in with some tossing and turning... made for a not great night of sleep and consequently lots of alarm snoozing this morning. As you may have already guessed I did not get up and walk.

I've pondered over trying to get a walk in tonight, but here's the thing I struggle with... I live in a small neighborhood where I know and work with all of my neighbors. For some reason I have this idea that if I go out and walk they are all watching me. Now that's probably just my paranoia, but it definitely inhibits me! Argh, gotta get over it and get in motion. Gotta get these boots walking cause that's what they were made for. Maybe I could go walk in Watercolor or Seaside... Hmmm... That's an idea.....

No comments: