Friday, January 9, 2009

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

Praise God, Hallelujah it's Friday! PHEW! This week flew by actually and I'm not exactly sure whether to be excited by that or a little sad. The quicker the week flies, the quicker the month flies, the quicker the year flies and the next thing you know I'm 30. YIKES!

I barely rolled myself out of bed this morning. Actually when the alarm went off I thought, "No I'm not getting up!" But then quickly remembered that I needed to walk. So I got going a little later than earlier in the week, but I got it done none the less. I think my body is definitely looking forward to a reprieve this weekend. The soreness is diminishing day-by-day, but my ankle is a little swollen and a bit bruised still. It doesn't hurt to touch, but it does hurt to move certain ways and when I first stand up from my desk chair. I'll be looking for a sock-like brace for it this weekend.

This weekend I need to get Christmas put away and get some serious cleaning done. I also have some work to get done as well. Next weekend I'll be in Leesburg, FL for a song writing Boot Camp so I want the house back to some semblance of order before then.

I spent most of today proofing/editing the website for one of our upcoming conferences. My eyes are blurry and I'm ready to no longer be sitting in front of my computer, yet here I am blogging! Go figure! Time to go home... relax for a little bit and then conquer the house. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow. WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Dale said...

good job pushing through to the walk...