Monday, January 30, 2012

My Car Wish List

Well as you know I'm car shopping.  It's funny how everyone and their brother knows someone that can help you find a car.  It's awesome, and overwhelming all at the same time.
Several people have asked me what I want, what I'm looking for and I didn't really know how to answer them. I've never picked out my own car.  They were all either picked out by my Mom or given to me by someone else.  Today I made a list of things I needed to do at home tonight (eating frogs) and "make a car wish list" was on the list.  Here it is:
Automatic (I tried to learn to drive a standard when I was younger... it didn't go so well.)
Less than $200 per month payment
Less than 70K miles
Less than six years old
Mid-size
Four Door
Fuel Efficient or Hybrid (Hybrid SUV would be the bomb!)
Sunroof
AM/FM/CD Player and has either an auxiliary jack or blue-tooth capabilities
If leather interior - seat warmers
Power doors and windows
Keyless Entry
Not brown!

It's not a deal breaker if a car doesn't have ALL of these things, but if I could customize my car these are the things I would like.  I want something reliable that will last a long time.  Something that won't just get me around town, but that I would feel safe and comfortable taking on road trips to Baton Rouge, West Virginia and beyond! 

Pray that I find the right car and have favor with salesmen and financing!

1 comment:

Simon Schempp said...

Your car wish list doesn’t seem very far-fetched at all! I’m sure you’d be able to find something as close to this. It’s just a matter of knowing where to look. A used car dealership is sure to offer up a car as close to what you’ve got in mind. Happy car hunting!